Friday 12 April 2013

Trymb.ca Review Requests

Hello all!

If you have found this website, I am guessing that you are interested in the Tyrmb.ca website.

Personally, I am a big fan of the Meaningful Beauty products, but I am looking to hear from other users of the product.

Have you used it and loved it? Have you used it and hated it? Have you used it and have an opinion to share good or bad? I want to hear from you.

I would love it if ladies could show their before and after pictures. If you are just about to order from Trymb.ca, please take a before picture! It is so great to see the before and after pictures of women who have actually used the product. :)

I know that my experiences were great, but I want to hear from other women as well!

Please comment below or send me an email at trymb@gmx.com

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment